This past weekend my Mom and Silas came to our apartment and then we drove to Michigan to help my grandparents(and get the goods) from my Grandparents garage sale.

Walking down to the water. I love Michigan even when it isn't warm enough to swim

My mom and Samson

Well, it was too cold for me to swim. Si and Pam thought otherwise.

This was our car ride situation. Although, I mostly spent the trip on the floor because Samson is too big! He kicked me off

The weekend before we went to Michigan Pat, Samson and I went on a 5 mile walk on the bike path by our house. Samsons feet were not in very good shape when we were done(we are bad parents) he's ok now though. It was a really nice walk.

Taking a break at some picnic benches

How can you not LOVE this little face. He wasn't happy we walked so far ha ha!


Just stopping to feed our small horse some grass!(He eats EVERYTHING!)


When we got home, Pat passed out watching TV. He literally was sleeping with his hand in the air holding the remote. It took me a minute to realize he was actually asleep
5 comments:
Sampson is HUGE! his size definitely shows in these pictures. I can not wait to meet him! he is so cute and seems like he has a goof ball personality, I love it. That last picture of pat is so funny. Eric falls asleep in weird positions too. They must be brothers or something. :)
I love that guy!!! Look at how cute Pat is sleeping. He looks like he did when he was 5! Such a cutie!
How great your family was able to come visit. I'm so jealous. Love you!!
YOu look so cute I actually like your hair that color it looks like it is fading are you slowing goin blonde? Wow your Samson is huge I would die driving like that haha he is so cute though. How did you guys walk so far in flip flops?! It looks so pretty where you are I want to come see you!!! I miss ya!
I can't believe how big Sampson is! Such a huge dog. Is he still growing? Looks like he needs to toughen up a bit... go on more 5 mile walks right!?!
Your dog is huge! I don't know if I can come visit now, cause i'm scared of big dogs!!:( It looks like fun where you're at! I love your hair that color! I think you should keep it!:)
Post a Comment