Monday, June 9, 2008

The beach

We found a beach that allows dogs, so we went with Eric, Nikki and Mishka this weekend. The beach is so pretty here and the water was warm enough to swim
Samson loves Mishka, he never goes in the water but followed her in and learned how to SWIM! It was so funny just to see his little head on top of the water.
Just digging
Pat and Eric made pyramids while Nikki and I buit me a mermaid tail
They were so tired on the way home. We thought it was so cute how cuddly they were(even though they were forced to because our car is so small)

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks beautiful and like so so so much fun. I have not been to the beach in forever and I live in SO CAL! Yikes, I wanna go now!!! SO BAD!!!
Your pup is getting huge! He is way cute and your new little family is so darling! I love all your fun trips you take!

Ashley said...

Effie! Hey it's Ashley 65. How are you girly? I found you on Ray's blog. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog. Congrats on getting married by the way. I know it's been a while now, but I have talk to you in years. You look so good by the way! I love your brown hair. Hope you're doing good. I can't wait to hear from you!

hairprincess said...

How fun I miss beachs so much! That is so cool you are so close to one I am jealous! Your dog is so cute I love how its like your little kid you dont need to have babies you have him!:) I havent talked to ya for awhile hows things going? I miss hanging with my effie!:) Meg misses you too! Love ya!:)