Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Our finished product! We colored eggs Saturday night. On Easter, we woke up and went to church and then came home to find that the Easter bunny had come! Well he came for Pat and Samson. Samson found all the hard boiled eggs and pat found the plastic ones filled with candy and a reason why I love him in each egg. The very last egg took us (and I mean we were all looking hard!) like 30 min to find which just happened to be one of the hard boiled eggs!
Speckled eggs anyone?? Pat got creative and made a speckled egg, one with our wedding colors and one with the Jamaican colors for our honeymoon. It was actually pretty fun to color eggs!

Pat and Samson coloring eggs, and yes Samson wore bunny ears the whole time! as well as Easter morning! He is like our kid, we have to include him on everything!











This Easter weekend Pat and I went up to Chicago and went to Navy Pier and then walked along Michigan Ave. The Pier was so beautiful and I told Pat that I for sure wanted to live here in downtown Chicago. However, after walking along Michigan Ave, my idea changed very quickly. There were sooooo many people there! It was however amazing to go to H&M which is my FAVORITE store(that even Pat went in because he knows how much I love it) that is only in the big cities. Don't you love Pats hat in this picture? We are not very good photographers.


Brrrr! It was freezing!

1 comment: