
There was a waterfall there in Jamaica that you can climb. I'm not going to lie compared to the beaches, the water was pretty cold.

We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and had them take us out on a boat to go snorkeling fro my very first time. It was beautiful.

This is at our reception on El Capiton beach. We had everthing set up on a grassy field right next to the water. Again, I will have to scan some of our professional pictures in so you can see the set up and some pictures of Pat and I on the beach.

We had our Wedding pictures taken professionally so here are a couple of snap shots people took. Once we get our scanner unpacked I can post all of our other pictures.

Walking to go take pictures on the grass at the San Diego temple

Everyone that came to the rehearsal dinner

I had to put a piece of gum in my mouth for every answer I got wrong about Pat at my bridal shower.

Ok. So this is now he proposed. We were going down to Pats' moms wedding and while we were there pat was trying to get a bonfire on the beach together because I had never been to one and I guess thats kinda what you do in California. So anytime he was being weird and on the phone I thought thats what he was doing. We decided to go to the beach that day, yay my favorite place! and Pats brother Carter and his friends Nels and Scott came along with us. We decided to take a walk down the beach(just the two of us) and look for star fish on the rocks. Pat picked me up at the end of our little walk (although I didn't know it was the end :) he he) and carried me(as he usually does so it wasn't weird) with my back away from where we were going. He set me down and behind me there was a sand castle with a beautiful Shell on the top. It was beautiful! By then the sun was starting to set and Pat told me to look inside the shell. I picked it up and inside was the most Beautiful ring promising me to the most beautiful man forever. He got down on his knee and told me he didn't want to spend another year without me right next to him(oh yeah,it was new years eve) I always thought that I would cry on this day but I don't think I stopped smiling all night. Pats Brother and friends started lighting off fireworks from behind some rocks when they saw my reaction(i had nooo clue they were there) and pat and I sat on the beach until it was dark sipping our sparkling cider he had gotten until we walked up to the road and pats car just happened to be there and we drove to the Santa Barbara pier and had dinner. I asked Pat what he would have done if I had said "no" and he was like, "well I probably would have ran into the ocean and drowned myself! " ha ha (don't worry he isn't suicidal just a crazy sense of humor).

Pat and I first dating. I think in these pictures we knew each other for only a couple weeks.

Right before I left to visit my dad in Taiwan
We have a LOT of pictures that we have taken, sooo, I am going to make a small collection of Pat and I and then I can make posts as I go along, but i dont want to miss the begining, after all, you dont have a story without the begining.
1 comment:
I love looking back at these good times, life just gets better and better but it is so cool to look back at the beginning. Im so glad you have one of these now!
Post a Comment