Monday, April 21, 2008

Summa, Summa, Summer time

Well not quite yet, but at least it is FINALLY getting warm! Pat, Samson and I went to the Sand Dunes this weekend and it was amazing! Just when I start to think Indiana is getting a little old, we find something like this! It was so warm while we were there, I can't wait to rent some 4wheelers in the summer and take them here. I love the beach sooo much I am so so so excited that there is a beach so close to us! Oh and I think I just broke our computer putting so many pictures on.
Ugh, I am out of shape. But the best part about going up is, you get to go back down!!
Soo fun! Samson was going faster then his little legs have ever gone and rolled a little bit down the dunes because of it! ha ha it was so funny!
Just chillin' on the beach.
It was so nice, i didn't want to ever leave!
Pat climbing the Sand dunes
Patrick and Samson. Samson is obsessed with Pat.
Grosss! ha ha His stomach must have been full of sand by the time we left, he ate SO MUCH!
The beautiful Dunes
Pat and Samson after having ran down the dunes. Samson was pretty tired in the end.
Me and my slobbery baby
Family photo anyone?
Pat was trying to get Samson to go in the water but as you can see he was so scared of the water. He wanted so bad to be with Pat, Just not enough to get wet. Although this summer he will become a water dog when we go to visit my Grandparents in Michigan.
We sure are cute for two ugly people! ha ha I love that line, its off the Juno soundrack(can you tell I love that movie)

7 comments:

Eric-N-Nikki said...

The dunes look like a blast. You and Pat are going to have to show Eric and I once we get up there. We will all take our doggies! :)

Anonymous said...

oh i'm so jealous! i CAN'T believe how big your dog it! ha! also i love your hair brown!! i want to come visit so i can come to the beach with you!

Laura Hall said...

Your dog is as big as you! Which isnt to say much, but considering he is a puppy! Looks like so much fun. I am jealous. H and M, the beach... what else could one ask for!

Amanda said...

Your dog is so flippin cute. I just love it. He looks so clumsy in his puppy stage. And it looks like you all had fun. You are adorable. It would be so fun to get together with you and Sarah....and the dogs.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok seriously it looks like the two of you have been having so much fun together well the three of you really. I love the dunes, they looked beautiful and how cool that there was nobody around but you guys!
Your little pup is growing up so so so fast and is so cute! I just love you guys and wish we could play together more!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

By the way, did I tell you that I LOVE YOUR PAPER and all that fun stuff on the blog, you are becoming a pro at this blogging stuff!!! LOVES!!!

hairprincess said...

Hey that looks like so much fun! R you loving it there? I totally want to come visit with you, me and Ray should come with our baby girls!:) I LOVE that first pic with the flip flops you should be a pro photographer:) That is so cute how you have a family pic with your doggy he looks like so much fun!