Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged!

K, so I hope I am doing this right, I have never been tagged before but here it goes. 10 Years ago I was: I was 12 and that is when I went through my crazy I'm about to be a teenager and am an adult stage. I was living in Underhill, VT with nothing to do but hang out with my best friend at the time, Rachel. 5 Things on my to do list today: Oh this is going to be interesting since I dont have a life at the moment! :) lets see. 1.)go pick up Samsons poo, from the yard downstairs. 2.) Go to the grocery because we need milk and dinner tonight 3.)Go to walmart and get a filing cabinet so I can oranize our random papers. 4.)Get ready for the day 5.)Go look at houses with Pat and his brother. Pretty exciting huh, i bet you all are wishing you were me(especially after #1) ha ha Things I would do if I became a billionare: I would make Pat retire and buy a house on either the Ocean or a lake or both! since we are billionaires! and then I would buy the whole street and give each person in my family a house. I would probably travel to every single country. I would buy pat a big screen TV because that has always been his dream :) I would pay 10% to tithing. Buying my own plane, so that everyone could come and visit me or I them would be cool. I have always thought that it would be really cool to just go find someone that was totally in need of some money and buy them a house and give them one of those over sized checks. I would DEFINATLY go on a shopping spree and pick one store and buy whatever I want in it. Thats all I can think of right now but Im sure I could come up with more stuff 3 of my bad habits: 1.)Being Stubborn 2.) I kinda worry about things that I totally shouldn't 3.) giving Samson whatever food I'm eating because he looks so sad when he wants my food 5 Places I have lived: 1.) Canada 2.)New York 3.)Vermont 4.) England 5.) Utah 5 Jobs Ive had: 1.) Batista at a coffee shop in Vermont 2.) Aveda 3.) Lake Champlain Chocolates and yes I did get to eat all the chocolate and fudge I wanted 4) Seven Salon 5) Fluor (the construction company my dad works for) Something most people dont know about me: I HATE the sound of Styrofoam. SO....I tag Sarah, Ray, Michelle, Nikki and Becca

4 comments:

Laura Hall said...

Yeah Effie! I am glad you did it. So fun and cheesy huh? Gosh, I wish I could live in Chicago and do nothing. Sounds fabulous. Miss seven? HAHAHA! Stupid question huh? Happiest day ever when I left there. Miss ya!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love these things! I love little facts about people, they are the best.

Eric-N-Nikki said...

Hey Effie! I love the pics on your blog. Sampson is huge, I love it! I am excited to see you and pat in Indiana! -nikki

Anonymous said...

THat's so funny how you hate the sound of styrofoam! SO how's indiana coming along? i want to visit you out there! good luck finding a house!