Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random Effie Facts

I was tagged by Sarah to share 7 weird/random facts. Some of these might not be weird and random to you guys that are reading this.
1. ha ha well since I'm thinking about Sarah right now, when we were living in our old apartment one time someone got pantsed in while standing on the desk in front of the window ha ha it was soo soo funny we were both cracking up. Do you remember that Sarah? This just totally made me think of it for some reason. Sarah I miss you! good times!
2. One of my favorite things to do is sing and dance while i am all alone with the music blaring and in front of the mirror, but thats not very weird, doesn't everyone do that??
3.When I was a little girl I LOVED and I mean loved to eat dog and cat food. My mom said that one time she left the room for a minute while i was eating my cereal at the table and the dog was eating his food on the floor and when she walked back in we were both on the floor and i gave the dog my food and I was eating his.
4. I think that Pat is probably the greatest blessing I will have in my life and if I don't get any more blessings I think I will be fine with that since he is the greatest one I could ever hope for. (true story)
5. I used to be terrified to drink Orange Juice when i was like 10 or something because I thought if I did than O.J. Simpson was somehow going to know and come and kill me.(i think I was a weird kid)
6. One time when Pat and I had first newlyweds, Pat and I went camping and hiked 3 miles into the middle of now where, we set up our tent, cooked our food and decided to go to bed(it was like 12:30 at night now) and we heard a noise that sounded like an animal was getting attacked and I got so scared that me and pat packed up our tent and belongings in the dark and hiked 3 miles back down to civilization and drove home. I am a baby. Needless to say I don't think I'll be invited camping anymore.
7. I am a sucker for reality shows, if i watch it once i can't stop. I have gotten hooked on some pretty stupid shows just because i was bored and watched one episodes. For example "Flavor of love","I love new york", "Rock of love", "The bachelor"(ok that one is not stupid), "The biggest loser", "the real world". Yep, I watch them all!
So there you have it. 7 random things about me! I tag Jessica, Laura, Amanda and everyone else that wants to share some facts, who hasn't shared yet!

2 comments:

hairprincess said...

YOu are so funny! You arent wierd at all you remind me of me in alot of those storys! I will put the tag on my blog asap too! OH and you forgot your story about when we were having a sleep over and you got sick..Hhaha remember that??:)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I think that the funniest one is the OJ thing, how funny and silly, and cute are you???? I just love you to death!
And o'my gosh I am so glad that you remembered the pantsed thing because I had totally forgotten about it! I started laughing out loud when I read and remembered it! LOVE IT!