Thursday, July 3, 2008

Google Tagged

Laura Tagged me, and you have to find all the answers off of google images.
1.Concerts I have been to




2.Name of past/present pet
3. College major
4. nicknames you have had
5. First job
6. Favorite colors
7. Favorite Places

Vermont

My bed

Hawaii

England

Italy and many many more.....

8. Favorite Foods

9. Places you want to visit


oops candy is supposed to be in favorite foods, even though i know its not a food but i sure do love it

10. Favorite things


The beach

My Family

11.Age on your next birthday

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I loved doing this tag, it is fun to find all the pictures!!! This is cute and cool. Good job on the post and I loved remembering back to the Black Eyed Peas concert, GOOD TIMES!!!

Laura Hall said...

Yeah Effie! I sure miss you! I hope you guys are loving it there. That concert looked like a blast. Hope to see you soon!