Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mason Jennings/ Jack Johnson Concert

Either last week or the week before, Pat, Eric, Nikki and I, went to the Jack Johnson Mason Jennings concert in Wisconsin. It was a really good concert. I thought it was really cool because Jack and Mason played together at the end.
Towards the end of the concert, all the lights were turned down and Jack Johnson sang a couple of his slower songs. Everyone had their lighters and a few phones out, it was sooo pretty because there were so many people there!
Jack Johnson. I have never been to a concert with so many people, it was absolutly insane! We were in the front end too! It was insane, luckily we didn't get stuck in the parking lot.
Jack Johnson

Yay! I got to meet Mason Jennings! He is a really cool guy. Pat was excited because when we got up to him Mason did a double take of Pat(because Pat has been to all of his concerts and talked to him before) Pat was pretty excited he recognized him!
Mason Jennings



I was trying to get a good picture of how big the crowd was, but i couldn't really capture it.


This is a clip of part of the concert

5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How fun, again something so cool that you guys are doing!!!! I am so jealous, I wanna play more, owning a house sure changed that for us if you can't tell.
Well I bet that concert was so way cool!!!! I love Jack and it is so cool that you got a cool pic with Mason Jennings. Good times!!
That croud looked HUGE!!!
Good times!!

hairprincess said...

How fun I love that you still have a life and go to concerts haha I miss that:)(But dont get me wrong its worth being home all the time for my meggy,not to scare ya from wanting lots and lotsa kids:) But you two are such a cute couple and I am starting to really like your hair brown, isnt it great how low maintenence it is? haha I think I am going natural! How sad LOL Love ya!

The McKnights said...

Hey girlie! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you forever! Since hair school in Provo! I have kept up on you a little through Jessica since she lives in good ole AZ with me now! Congrats on your marriage! You look so happy! I love your hair dark! I've never seen you dark before! Hey, send me your e mail address to mcknights06@gmail.com and I'll add you so you can take a look at my blog!(mine is private!)

hairprincess said...

I am so excited to see you in a couple weeks we gotta get together with Ray before she leaves and do something fun call me!

Sara said...

We're going to see Jack perform in August. We're pretty excited. It'd be nice to hear Mason Jennings too since we still don't know his music too well.