Like I said I havn't been able to do very much this summer, however, I was able to make it to our annual family reunion in Michigan. My family does this every year since before I was born and normally we stay with my grandparents but this year we rented cabins on the lake. It was so fun, even though I couldn't participate as much as I would have liked to.




























My mom just coming in from a swim in the lake
My Dad trying to throw Elijah in the water with his clothes on. This happened quite often to everyone, by everyone. It was fun for me to watch because no one threw me in muah ha ha.
Grandma and Grandpas new condo. Hannah and Chris were there at the begining of the week but couldn't stay the whole time
Paddle boards are the best!
One day my parents rented a boat that fits almost everyone and we drove across the lake and through this river that connected to another lake with this amazing sand bar
Cummorah feeding the swans on the river. I used to do this when I was her age. I loved it!
The sand bar was HUGE and in some parts you could be standing in the middle of the lake and only have the water at your ankles. It was nice because the water was so warm.
Everyone played water football
Mandi got a black eye
Si jumping off the dock
The cabin place had a row boat and this boat this that you use your feet to paddle with
Even my grandpa came out to enjoy the sun
My parents rented a boat one day so everyone could go wakeboarding, tubing and skiing. I forgot my camera when everyone was out there so I didn't get any pictures :(
Every night we had a fire and usually barbequed something
In Michigan there are these Sand Dunes that we go to every year its like a 400 foot drop down to lake Michigan and when you run down, its so steep, if you jump you fly through the air, its so fun! AND im happy to say that everyone except for Miriah, who had to stay with cougar, made it down and back up!
Hannah and the boys golfing
Ok this is a video of my little niece Cummorah. She is singing The Little Mermaid. She only knew one line though so it was hilarious because she just sang it over and over and over again ha ha! If you can't understand her she is saying, "thing-a-ma-bobs? I got twenty, but who cares, no big deal, I want more..."



12 comments:
Yaya!!!!! PReggy Effie how cute! I am so glad you finally put it on here! I hope you start feeling better very soon cause yes pregnancy is AWFUL at least it was for me haha I miss the crap outa ya I am so happy to see more pics on here!:) Call me any time! Love ya:)
Effie!! Great pictures!! That was so much fun. I love Cumorah's video:):) 14 weeks!! Crazy!! You need to call us and we need to see you:( We miss you guys:) I;m sorry you aren't feeling better yet:( Love you!!
OH MY GOSH! Effie, that is so wonderfully exciting! I had no idea you were trying. I am so happy for you, and secretly jealous! Congratulations, and you will be a beautiful pregnant little momma!
Yay for Effie! I am so excited for you guys. Sarah had mentioned something to me and I have been checking your blog like a stalker :)
Sorry that you are dealing with the whole sick part. But seriously, it gets Soooo much better...and then annoying again. But there is nothing more amazing than feeling your baby kick inside of you. You will love it.
Congrats!
Oh my gosh that vacation looked like sooo much fun! I love michigan it's soo beautiful there! I'm so sad you're still really sick! I feel bad! Come here and i'll take care of you!:)
oh and my and charles agree that you look great with brown hair!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! I am SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I hope I am not far behind ya! Although after reading about how sick you are I am not sure anymore, do you think the fact that I work in a restaurant could be a problem??? Eeeekkkksss!
Well your vacation looked like SO MUCH FUN and SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Looks like you got a great and fun fun fun family! I am glad you guys got to get out and do that! Perdy pics fo shizzle!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys! I hope you feel better soon! Second semester is always better, or at least it should be!
congratulations effie & pat. we are very happy for you. and now we are waiting for an announcement on the FAMILY WEB SITE!!!!!! any day now????? hope you are feeling better effie - it only takes time!
Oh girl...I feel ya! Not to put a damper on things but I was sick the whole way through! The only thing that got me through way a little drug named Zorfan!!! Saved my life! A little tip is to make sure you keep hydrated. It makes a huge difference. I went to the hospital 5 times to get rehydrated because I couldn't keep anything down! Yuck!! But it will be well worth it when that baby is in your arms! Congrats and Love ya!
That's so exciting!! Congrats Effie! I'm so happy for you guys! Your baby is going to be so cute. Sorry you are sick. Hopefully it will pass soon. Just keep thinking about that precious little baby and it will all be worth it. Can't wait to see you prego!
What a blast! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun stuff going on. Cabins on the lake, boating, bbq, and family That is how it should be everyday.:)
Post a Comment