Ok, so really I will be 5 months on Monday but I really needed to have a 4 month picture and I have been so lazy lately... I need to be better at taking pictures again. I am actually enjoying being pregnant now, I even went out and bought some maternity pants because lets face it I can't go around in Pajamas or with my pants completely unzipped(don't worry I wear long shirts) forever. I think I am forever going to wear maternity pants, they are are so comfortable! I have been so, so hungry lately. Last night I woke up at 3 in the morning STARVING so I half asleep stumbled into the kitchen and ate my Olive Garden left overs..yummy! The baby kicks like crazy still but I like it now, it feels more of a comfort then an annoyance. Well we find out what we are having on TUESDAY, so stay tuned!!! :) :) :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
4 Months!
Ok, so really I will be 5 months on Monday but I really needed to have a 4 month picture and I have been so lazy lately... I need to be better at taking pictures again. I am actually enjoying being pregnant now, I even went out and bought some maternity pants because lets face it I can't go around in Pajamas or with my pants completely unzipped(don't worry I wear long shirts) forever. I think I am forever going to wear maternity pants, they are are so comfortable! I have been so, so hungry lately. Last night I woke up at 3 in the morning STARVING so I half asleep stumbled into the kitchen and ate my Olive Garden left overs..yummy! The baby kicks like crazy still but I like it now, it feels more of a comfort then an annoyance. Well we find out what we are having on TUESDAY, so stay tuned!!! :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yeah you look so cute! You better post right away what you are having! I hope it is a girl! They are so much to dress but very expensive! Maternity pants are not so cute but they sure are comfortable. And don't worry because i went around for about 7 months with unzipped pants before I found to comfort of maternity pants!
You look AMAZING!!! As expected from itty bitty little Effie Mae! You are the cutest thing and I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!! I look forward to a post on Tues then! You Better!!!!
By the way, YOUR DOG IS HUGE!!! HUGE!!! HUGE!!! Not your belly, your DOG! Your belly is just so stinkin cute!~
Oh, such a cute belly. Looking at you makes me miss mine and miss the kicks, though it is fun to have him here :)
Maternity clothes ROCK! At least in my opinion! I hate having to go back to non-elastic waist.
I think you are having a boy.
You look darling! How very fun
OMg you are the cutest thing ever I love your belly! K so you need to keep that doggy he is the cutest! I love that he is in the pic how funny is that, you are looking so good you got the pregnancy glow!:)
Effie- you look so cute! I can't wait to see your adorable LITTLE belly in person. Hopefully we will get to see you sometime while you are pregnant. Anyway- you look amazing, and I am glad to hear that you are enjoying things now. I LOVE my second trimesters! It's fun when you are actually showing and not so big that you are totally uncomfortable. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Effie you so pull of pregnancy ha ha ha.... I love your pregnant belly it is cute! I will see you Thursday ;) Te he he he...
Post a Comment