
Pat and I went to a Halloween party on friday that someone in the ward threw. It was a lot of fun and we carved pumpkins while we were there! And guess who's pumpkin won first place in the pumpkin carving contest...me!! Although I must say I think that I just picked the best pattern to carve out because everyone used patterns to carve the pumpkins. Well Pat didn't, and a few others didn't use a pattern. I think Pat's looks awesome!

Samson chewed the top of our pumpkins before we left, he is just making sure we came back with the right ones :)

Pat-A fat mechanic Effie-A cat

We played a game where we had to guess the name of the movie from clips and our team won and won eye patches

Carving pumpkins!

Everyone at the party

Pat carving his pumpkin


The guy on the left in the front proposed to his girlfriend that night, the ring was hidden in the pumpkin she carved!

The 3 pregnant girls, my stomach doesn't look very big in this picture, i swear I am bigger than this, or at least I feel WAAAY bigger than this!
4 comments:
OMG the cutest pregnant cat I have ever seen! That is so fun I kinda wish I had an exuse to dress up! I love dressing up I prob will anyway just to sit at home hehe:)
Hi Effie,
It's Mandi's mom. She had to share your pregnancy and belly picture with me, plus I loved the pictures of Mandi that you've posted. She looks like a 4th grader.
Congrats you look happy and healthy. Can't wait to hear what you name that baby!!!
Looks like so much fun!!!! Your costumes are totally cute! Looks like a fun event! I need to come up with some rad games next year. By they way, I think you are the cutest little prego girl EVER!!! Seriously!
Your pumpkin turned out way cool. I like the bat stencil. I see why you picked it little Miss Meow, it was the closet thing to a mouse. ;) ha ha ha...
Post a Comment