
So, I always think the bare stomach looks better because lets be honest it looks bigger and that is more of the way that I feel right now :) but I thought I would thrown in a picture of what I wore to church on sunday but instead of pj bottoms a skirt. I feels like I do one of these pictures all the time so sorry if you guys are getting bored and sick of looking at my stomach, I guess it is a good thing I feel that way, time sure does fly by!!
7 comments:
see?!?! i DO come on here... but i love your tummy!! i can't wait to rub it!!
Can that belly be any more perfect??
You kidding me I LOVE LOOKING at your tummy!!! Keep posting your pictures, you look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! When I get prego I am going to do belly pictures too! You look AMAZING by the way!!! You are itty bitty!
OMG you are the cutest prego lady I am jealous you hardly look prego you are just freaking cute! I cant wait for that cute little baby girl to come! My doc apt is tomaro wish me luck!:)
SOOO cute!! such a cute prego girl!
Holly Crap!! You are so freakin cute!! You guys look like you are having a bunch of fun! I miss you two so much..come back to us!!
That's a way cute tummy!
Post a Comment