
Ok, I can't believe the last time I posted was around Halloween!!!! Craziness! I swear this is the craziest holiday season I have ever been through! We are leaving for Singapore on Monday and I swear ever since Thanksgiving I have just been running around with my head chopped off trying to get everything done! I am so excited for Christmas though, it is seriously my most favorite time of the year, and in 3 days I just get to relax! yay!! SO, I'm sorry it has been forever since I posted but here is what I have been up to in the past what has it been 2 months?

I think that this is going to be the last time that I do the bare stomach pictures, it is starting to look not so pretty! :) :) I know I look like I am on drugs in half these pictures but we all know I am not the most photogenic person : ) : )

We have a crib! We went on Saturday to get our much anticipated and sought after crib and I think it turned out so cute! One of my Christmas presents from Pat's mom was the bedding! It actually feels like maybe someday we will be prepared to have all the things we need for our little baby!



Pat's mom came to visit the first week of December and the 5 of us(Pat, Debbie, Eric, Nikki and I) all went up to Chicago for a little christmas shopping and to see all the cute decorations! There was a little German Christmas market downtown. It was so cute! However, we didn't stay at it for very long because it. was. freeeezing!!

Pat and his mom at the German market



This was just outside of the Marshall Fields store(which is now Macey's) It was so cute though!

Some nice man walking by took our picture in front of one of the outside display windows. It was seriously so nice to be downtown and feel the Christmas spirit. I think everyone felt it too. I just think it is so awesome how this season brings out the best in people, always saying Merry Christmas and going out of their way to be nice! I even a bum some money which I never do.

Inside Marshall Fields(or Macey's) there is a HUGE tree that they have all year round. It is so cool because you can go eat lunch right around the tree! It is called the Walnut room for those that want to go :) :) I love it though it was so so SO pretty!

He he. I thought Pat looked like a little boy making a Christmas wish when I took this picture ha ha. I know I am a freak.

The Tree!


Ok. This is my Jessica Simpson picture. I know, you can't tell even a little bit that it is her. She was signing autographs in Macey's to promote her new perfume or something.

Lance and Rachael and their adorable kiddos Owen and Oliver came and stayed with us for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to have them here!

And last of the pictures but not least our little Samson. He is still here with us! And we love him to death. Although I am not speaking to him right now because I came home a couple days ago to our whole house covered in shredded paper! And what was the paper he shredded you might ask? Oh it was only my most prized possession! He for some reason even though he had plenty of toys to chew on, went into our bedroom, grabbed my scripture bag off our bookshelf and shredded my scriptures that I got at my baptism when I was 8. I was so pissed! and sad! I cried forever :( but I think I scared the crap out of Samson, I have never yelled that loud at him before! He better have learned his lesson!
7 comments:
Well you look just as I expected, BEAUTIFUL, you are so itty bitty as expected as well! I only dream of looking as stinkin cute as you! You are beautiful and I LOVE your crib! That is exactly the look I am going for as well!
All the other pictures look like SO much fun, and SO COLD, and SO Christmas season! Your doggy is hugemoungous!!!!
Have fun on your trip and lets talk again soon, that was so fun!
You look great! I can't believe you are going to singapore! What is that all about?
I love Christmas too! It is so much more fun with a kid you are going to have an even better christmas next just you wait!
LOL! I can see your outty belly button! Have so much fun in Singapore... I'm sad I can't make it! But honestly, you are shaped normal and are not big at all!
You look so great! And Chad is loving Lance's beard. Unfortunately it's getting him to want to grow another one.
You are so stinkin cute Effie. You guys look like you are having a bunch of fun. Have you picked out a name yet?
I have been waiting for this picture. What a cute little belly. And the nursery is adorable! Love that belly. I swear you will miss it when it is gone!
Wow you are getting such a big cute belly! I love it you are tiny with a belly the little model preggy lady! ITs been too long since I have talked or heard from you I miss my texting! haha but looks like you guys had so much fun downtown I would love to go there someday! I cant believe how freaking cute you are and I am glad you can run around and you dont feel super sick anymore that is so great! And I am happy you are keeping your doggy, yea I would be pissed about your scriptures that is sad! Just wait til your lil girl gets into things, its the funnest! haha (LOVE the crib!)
Post a Comment