Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ava is a hand full


So Effie has her hands full with Ava all day so she asked me who sits at a computer all day to add some new pictures to the blog. I hope people still check here. A lot has happened since the last post but instead of playing catch up I will just post some pictures of Ava and try to stay up to date in the future.

Ava is doing great. She is slowing learning to laugh and doing so more frequently. She is very curious and has to be looking at something new or she wants to be walking around. Since she cannot walk yet this can get very tiresome after a few hours. She tries to walk when we stand her on the ground. She has the foot work down just not the balance part. We had her blessing two weeks ago, Effie’s mom and mine came out for the blessing.

This is Ava on her three month birthday. She only smiles for the first minute on her belly anything beyond that is a slippery slope downhill that ends in her screaming until Effie comforts her.






Samson likes to watch over Ava when she is in her bouncer.

This is Ava on her blessing day.
Trying a new hat out!







Sorry for those I emailed these pictures too, I know it was nothing new for you I will try and get some new ones up soon.


5 comments:

Janelle said...

she is quite the adorable little girl!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

My goodness this little girl is so stinkin cute it just kills me! Thanks so much for the update, I have been wanting to see new pictures and see how everything is going!
I am due in 2 weeks, CRAZY I wish we could have our little girls play together :( if you are ever out in Cali call me!
Thanks again for the update and keep us posted!

hairprincess said...

Oh my GOSH! She is adorable!!! I LOVE That you have her in a pink blessing dress that is beautiful! I am so sad I couldnt be there for it I bet it was just the best day! She is so much bigger its crazy I wish I could meet her now and just hug her cuteness! Keep those fun pics coming!:)

Julie said...

Yeah for pics! She is adorable!!! I can't wait to hear more about little Ava!

grandma jojo said...

thanks for the pics and update. ava is adorable. and i LOVE that she wears hats. i always loved my girls in cute little bonnets.