On Friday July 24 Ava ate her first food! It was rice cereal and she loved it. She has been really curious in food lately and always reaching for what we are eating or drinking. She was very excited to get to eat her own food maybe a little too excited. She could not eat it fast enough. It didn’t help that she does not know how to eat. She tries to nurse from the spoon and gets frustrated when she only gets a little spoonful. She got rice cereal all over her, and even hid some for later in her chin folds.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
SO glad you posted some updates! Ava ia so beautiful! I am so glad you had a little girl. Mine should be here in about 10 weeks, at least I hope so!
She is such a doll! Those eyes just kill me! I can't believe how big she is getting.
Ok she is seriously SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! I love these shots, how old is she now?
Thankyou!! We sure have fun! :) She just turned 5 months on August 4th, oh time is going by WAY too fast!!
Post a Comment