Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Time in Chicago

On Saturday we went downtown to the beach. Mason Jennings was there picking up the beach and put on a concert at night. We walked along the beach and swam. The water was pretty warm but Ava still thought it was too cold to go in with me. Effie enjoyed getting some sun and going out to eat in the Hancock building. Ava was such a big flirt she would smile at every person we walked past.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

My goodness she is SO CUTE!!! Sounds like a ton of fun! Love the beach, I have not been in FOREVER! Your little girl already looks so stinkin big !

hairprincess said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big is she standing in those pics?? Wow I need to meet her I am so sad I missed you guys in Utah that is the worst! I should have told you I was coming I was totally thinking about it too and forgot dangit! haha Well she is just the cutest thing ever I love those puppy dog eyes! That dog could eat her in one bite haha I love how big he is to her! Glad he is good with her, Meg attacks our cats and they DEF dont like it haha you should totally get a mini saddle for her! Miss you tons!:)

Sugarlene said...

Oh Effie, you have the cutest girl ever!!!! But then, she has two very cute parents. I hope all is well with you all! Love, Rachel's mom in Highland, Utah.