
SO here is our situation, Pat and I are looking for a house, yay!! Only, its not as fun as I would have imagined it. We are still debating whether or not we are going to rent or buy but I need some opinions. I am absolutely in love with this house. The only problem is its really really old(can you tell) and it needs a new roof and the basement has water leaking in it(not flooding but leaking) this house has only been on the market once in its life, right now, and the Realtor said its going to go FAST! It's more than we want to spend but its in an awesome neighborhood and is selling fast, so my thought is that when we need to get up and leave Indiana it will sell fast. So this would be an investment house that we would get to live in and fix up. Scary scary scary though. Any thoughts I have no clue what I am doing! Should we just move on?? Do you think this house is too old with too many problems?

6 comments:
It's a cute house! Charles said if it's a really good deal then you should get it, but he said some leaks you can't fix, and do you know everything that you'll have to fix up?? If pat's a handy man go for it!!
Ok so I think if you are in love with it that is huge. It is hard to find houses that you are totally IN LOVE WITH so that is importatn. IT IS BEAUTIFUL and I think it will sell fast too, especially with some repairs. If it is way out of your price range and the repairs are going to be WAY expensive than I would maybe pass it up but if it is not too bad I would get it for sure. IT IS BEAUTIFUL and wood floors and all brick is great selling points. I am a risk taker.
It IS beautiful and I would love it too, but can you afford the house AND the repairs? If you can, what have you got to lose? I am not a risk taker and have paid for it my whole life. But then, I haven't suffered for being impulsive either. Make an educated decision and pray about it.
I love it! I say... buy it!
Yes Kip and I were so freaked out to buy our first house, you really do not know for a fact that you can afford it or not until you just pray about it and if you have a good feeling just go for it with faith. It has worked out for us so far! Just listen to your heart, but yes there were nerves for sure. I think that buying your first home is WAY more freaky then getting married!!! It feels like such a big freaky unfamiliar thing, but let me tell ya, being a home owner is a wonderful, wonderful feeling! You will love it!
That house is SAaWeeet!! You should totally buy it! I mean get it checked out by someone who knows what to look for and find out the prices of repair and such and if it is in your price range do it! And we will come and visit you in your cute little..big house! Its beautiful! I am so excited for you to be getting a house!YAY!:)(lucky!)
Post a Comment