
This Memorial Day weekend, Debbie and Tom came to Chicago for a visit. We spent the majority of the weekend downtown with them. It was so much fun! This is a view from the top of the John Hancock(sp?) building. Jerry Springer lives in this building and Chris Farley passed away in this building. The veiw was amazing!

Pat and I washing windows on the building.

This square is right in front of the building. Leave it to Pat to find a beam to climb out on :)

It was such a perfect day and surprisingly wasn't crowded at all!

Debbie making sure every spot gets cleaned :)

We got to go on the faris wheel at Navy Pier. This is just a view looking down.

Just hanging out at Navy Pier, isn't he a hottie!

Look! A piece of the Salt Lake Temple. There were a tons of different rocks from historic places all over the Chicago Tribune building, and the the SLC temple was one of them! whoda thunk it. It was pretty cool.

Samsons first day of daycare. He is just growing so fast!

Pat and his mom Debbie at the top.

We went to the Shedd aquarium, it was crazy busy! This is just right outside. I love love love lake Michigan. Isn't it beautiful!?

It was really hard to get a good picutre since it was so dark. This one kind of came out of Pat and the sharks.

Me, Debbie and Tom waiting for our table at Giordanos Pizza. The pizza here is seriously like 3 pieces of pizza on top of each other and it takes 45 min to cook! They are soo good though!

The theater district!

On the Faris Wheel

Pat went to a Cubs game with a bunch of people from work, they got such good seats!

We walked through all the parks and I think this one was millennium park? There was this big blob shaped mirror thing that you could take your picture in and have the city in the background. There sure is a lot of art in Chicago.

Pat and I in the blob

Love

The Buckingham fountain in Grant park. I don't think this is the same as the one in England though. I don't remember it looking like this.
8 comments:
What a fun weekend. Chicago is great! You guys look like you had a lot of fun. And yes, your little boy is growing so fast.
I love seeing all of you fun pics! I hope someday I will be able to visit all of those wonderful places!
You guys are so cute! I am jealous. Looks like you are enjoying yourselves! Thats so great! I sure miss you
Ok so you two really do cool stuff seriously!!! Kip and I need to start playing more again!
I have been to that cool building and wouldn't ya know it, I found that same beam to climb out on!
I totally DIG the blob, how cool is that?????
Also, doggy daycare?? My dog is not that spoiled :) He just gets thrown in the dirt backyard and deals with it, you guys must be RICH! Just giving you a hard time but boy is he getting SO SO SO BIG!
I MISS YOU!
Fun day! But that ferris wheel is a little too high for my liking. I'm totally afraid of heights.
What a great weekend. It looks like you guys made everything FUN!! Love you guys.
How fun! I want to come and visit you and see all that cool stuff so bad! I miss you, I am excited that I will get to see you in July, you are still in right? So are you putting your doggy in a day care while you work or something?? haha that is awsome!:)
ha ha no, he only went to daycare with we were in Chicago the weekend Pats mom was in town! Yes I am defiantly coming in July, I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Post a Comment