Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I miss my Family!

Kiyah came to visit Pat and I for the week and Silas and Mandi came up that weekend to see Kiyah and for Silas's birthday. It was so much fun it always makes me so sad when it is over. We went to the beach when Si and Mandi were up and I don't know if anyone has ever played Mario party on game cube but it is the best game ever!



Happy Birthday Silas!










Deep in thought...

When is he going to stop growing?!
There is a Victorian tea room in Crown Point, it was so cute because they made it so its like a little tea party, it was so fun. Kiyah and I were walking through all the little shops and one lady asked me which school my daughter went to(refering to Kiyah, my 14 year old sister) um, do I look like I am old enough to be her mom?! Sad days
We went to the top of the Sears tower


Ferris Wheel on the pier
It was soooooo sooooo SO hot that day, man this humidity is not fun(well unless you get to run through a fountain)
One miiiiiillion dollars! They had a briefcase of a million and a pile of a million you could take your picture with at the Federal Reserve in Chicago. They also had shredded money you could take home.



6 comments:

hairprincess said...

Oh I totally know how you feel about family visits you just dont want them to end! You guys are so dang cute I love the jumping pics! How creative it totally looks like you guys are on a trampoline or something you can jump so high! haha its hilarious! Wow Samson is HUGE! He is going to be like Clifford the big red dog..only not red..haha. (Yea I watch too many cartoons with Meg:) I wana come visit you sooo bad it looks like so much fun there! And OMG you could NOT be her mom! You both look so cute and young, gee I hope I look like that when Meg is her age! haha O I will!:)

Julie said...

Oh Effie it lokedx like you have a great time! I loved the jumping pictures, you sure can jump high! Wow! I am glad you had an awesome time and youdefinatly don't look like her mother. That person was crazy!!!

Amanda said...

Dang, you guys know how to get some air! Good pics. And looks like you had tons of fun.
I'm sure everyone says it, but wow, that pup is one Big Baby Boy! He looks so cute though.
What an adorable fam.

Sara said...

Isn't family great! And your dog is HUGE!

Anonymous said...

How did you guy jump so high?? Are you done with the host yet????

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so it looks like you guys have so much fun and do o so many things, I just love it!!! Kip and I really need to play more! I also LOVE that you take your pup everywhere you guys go, it is so cute, and he is HUGE!!!! And cute by the way.
Love all the pics and they were captured all at the right time in the air, cute and fun fun fun!!! I miss you!