Monday, September 22, 2008

Girls night out!

On Saturday a bunch of girls from the ward all got together and went to China town!! I was so excited not only to be able to get up and go somewhere but because of all the cities I have been to, this is the first time I have been to China town. One of the girls used to be in our ward and moved closer to downtown, but she served her mission in China and works in China town. SO, she was our guide for the night. It was very fun!




6 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

SUERTE AMIGAS.........

Kipn n' Sarah said...

SWEET SWEET stuff!!! You look amazing by the way and looks like tons of fun. I love kicking it with the girls from my ward. I wish I could kick it with you. I miss playing with my Effie Mae!

Eric-N-Nikki said...

China town looks so cool. you and I should totally go. I am excited to go shopping in Chicago tomorrow. Luv ya!

Ashley said...

Effie! Your little belly is so cute! I hope you are starting to feel better.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How bout this for a deal....well it is more of a deal for me than you but, any time you want to fly my butt out there to see you you get unlimited pictures for free....because I LOVE YOU!!!! I want to see you so bad! Looks like you guys are having just the happiest little life EVER!!!

hairprincess said...

your such a hottie Im so jealous!:) We are going to have so much fun if you know what I mean:)